If you do not consume egg, you can replace the egg tofu with white silken tofu. You can also replace pork with chicken.
- 15 Wolfberries
- Spring onion
- 1 tube (150g) Silken Egg Tofu 蛋豆腐
- 50g Minced Pork
- 1 Carrot
- Light soy sauce
- Chinese wine
- Cornflour, White pepper powder
- 10 wolfberries soaked in water until puffy; drained. Spring onion sliced thinly.
- Cut tofu to 1 cm slices and place them on a deep steaming plate.
- Marinade minced pork: Marinade minced pork with the following and sit for 10 minutes.
- spring onion finely chopped
- a few thin and fine carrot slices (optional)
- 1 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- dash of white pepper powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Chinese wine
- Mould a small amount of the meat mixture (about 1 tsp or less) into a ball and place on top of tofu slices. Top each meat ball with a wolfberry. Drizzle 1/2 tbsp light soy over the tofu slices.
- Steam over high heat for about 5 minutes (starting from the time the water in steamer is boiling), or until the meat is cooked.
- Before serving, use a spoon to drizzle the soy liquid collected in the plate over the tofu slices. Garnish with spring onions.
Recipe inspired by Noobcook